Students who have passed higher secondary level or equivalent level (recognized by government
of Nepal, Ministry of Education) are eligible for admission in BBS or B.Ed degree.
White & Blue Stripped shirt, Black Pants, Bule Socks and Black Shoes and College Tie.
White Stripped Shirt, Black Skirt/Pants, Blue Socks and Black Shoes and College Tie
Points to Consider:
- Students have to be in prescribed uniforms at college.
- Internal exams and tests are mandatory, and avoidance of them is penalized in cash.
- Every students is expected to whole-heartedly take part in different co-curricular and extra curricular activities launched by the college at regular intervals.
- In order to boost up their academic strength, students should be ever-ready to complete and furnish academic activities like note making, solving assignments, completing vacation tasks within the given time frame.
- Possession and use of cellular phones and any other electronic devices that could curtail academic enhancements is strictly forbidden at college.
- The college is equipped with virtual library whrere students can carry out their project works individually.