The Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) programme of Tribhuvan University has been designed to prepare the students to enter the hospitality industry at the supervisory level in area of hotel and catering operations.
Up on graduation the student of Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) will be able to:
- Occupy supervisory positions in the hotel and catering industry with adequate background of management functions;
- Acquire basic technical and social skills for professional handling of hotel and catering operations;
- Apply cost control measures for greater economy and success of business operations;
- Set standards for quality assurance of the services offered to customers;
- Develop positive attitudes towards the trade with greater initiative and self confidence in handling the operations: and
- Become a successful entrepreneur in a small/medium size enterprise.